Wave from Bakersfield California

sjd78

Hello everyone!

My name is Sean and I'm from Bakersfield California. I recently got back into Jeeps and off-roading in general when I purchased a 14 JKUR. I've owned Jeeps in the past but getting married, building a home and having a kid kept me on a 5 year hiatus. Now that my son is 5 it was time to get back into my passion as well as share it with my family. I look forward to being a member here and hopefully see some of you out on the trails someday!

Oregonjeeper

Welcome To WAL!!!! And once a jeep owner always a jeep..Its in our blood:thumb:
i made it about year without a jeep once lol

Last edited:

xkid

Welcome. Is that the Rolling Stones Bakersfield? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

titus7

Congrats on the Jeep Sean, we are both on the same page. I just bought my first jeep from Bakersfield. But I've been 4x4'ing my whole life. Wanted to get something to get my son (6) and daughter (3) into loving the outdoors as much as I do. And I agree let's all get a meet and greet or maybe a jeeps and coffee some Saturday morning!

RockyJk

Congrats on the Jeep Sean, we are both on the same page. I just bought my first jeep from Bakersfield. But I've been 4x4'ing my whole life. Wanted to get something to get my son (6) and daughter (3) into loving the outdoors as much as I do. And I agree let's all get a meet and greet or maybe a jeeps and coffee some Saturday morning!

Beers n cigars is the usual lol

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Welcome, same boat for me except kid is only 6mo old lol, I couldn't wait. I grew up in San Jose, love NorCal! :cheesy:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That's awesome bro that's alotta of family time to spend together :thumb:

Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:

Top Bottom