Wave from BC

66bmx6

Hi everyone. I have been lurking here for a while, have been meaning to introduce myself. Name is Rob, got my first TJ back in 2000 a 98, and have had my LJ for 3 years now. The "Jeep way of Life" and what it has always meant to me, Its about getting out there and exploring somewhere new, finding a new hiking trail, a better place to camp or fish, and most importantly, betting the snow plow up to the ski hill or skinning up someplace in the backcountry, while the Subarus are still trying to get out of the driveway. My love for exploring in my jeep has led me to the point where it is time to start building it up a bit and exploring some more trails. This summer I plan on doing some work to my jeep, she needs tires and a bit of a lift, i will be addressing some rust, I would love to address my always crappy headlight situation, not sure how i plan on doing that.
So far on my time here on Wayalife, i have seen some great builds, like Armydogs TJ, Little blue TJ and Badapples JK just to name a few that have all posted stuff i am hoping to do at some point, and document what they did on the way, thats a great help. I plan to do the same so maybe it helps some else down the way.

Top Bottom