Wave from Cali

CamBam925

Hey I was checking out your profile how do you like the ARB lift I am thinking of going that route, I'm in livermore also, thinking of joining madhatters club, they meet at mountain mikes this Tuesday I think it's every 4th Tuesday

Just got the lift on 2 Saturdays ago but so far so good! Preforms very well. Took the jeep up to Tahoe last weekend and the on road manners on hw50 were awesome! There was no one on the road so I was able to push the jeep a little and I was very surprised/happy with the lack of body roll and stability. As far as comfort of the ride I'm also very impressed with it so far. I would say the handling of the vehicle has improved and the comfort has slightly improved but very close to stock, of course this is only on road, hope to get it on the trails soon.

I haven't heard of the madhatters, I'll have to check it out.

Back Country

I know where you live, I'm down the street. You live across from my sons school if I'm correct and, you had a buddy over the other day working on your jeep maybe taking the lid off

That is me! We need to have an East Bay WAL grub night down town. Welcome neighbor.

Hi all, I am new and just wanted to introduce myself from Tracy, CA View attachment 161529

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Make sure you get to know the people in this area. Good folks!

Top Bottom