Wave from Harrisburg Pa

junior3382

Big wave!!!!

Hello everyone. My name is Josh. I go by Junior on most forums, YASMAR on my YouTube account.

I may be new to this forum, but the jeep life has been a way of life for me for more then a decade. Recently sold my 1996 Xj and replaced it with my new pride and joy, a 2012 JKU. His name is Simba. And he is still very young. Working on the build now, (I can start a build thread if you all ant to see it)

Anyways, been following Moby and wayalife for a while now and finally decided to join. I run an auto service center her is Harrisburg Pa and have for many many years. So I can also help as well as ask questions. ;-)

Anyways, below are current pics of Simba. And just like me, he is glad to be a part of this community!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznHrCv_Xtr-1eeAzvMg69g

Attachments

• 1417631789223.jpg
    1417631789223.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 32
  • 1417631801077.jpg
    1417631801077.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi Again,

Not sure how to figure this out, or where to even post this question... but how do i add a picture to my profile?

Also, I figured I would bring this back up as I have recently moved from South Central PA to Central Texas! So Big Wave to all those Texas Jeepers I see every day!

20150713_120141.jpg

Hi Again,

Not sure how to figure this out, or where to even post this question... but how do i add a picture to my profile?

Also, I figured I would bring this back up as I have recently moved from South Central PA to Central Texas! So Big Wave to all those Texas Jeepers I see every day!

Nevermind... took me a while, but I figured it out. LMAO

Top Bottom