Wave from KY

KYRubi

I've run across this site multiple times while looking up Jeep information and have watched a lot of the videos, so I decided it was time to join. I've been driving Jeep brand vehicles since '98, but just bought my first Wrangler a year ago. I got it to what I considered trail ready this Spring and started hitting the trails with it. It's currently on the lift again getting more trail ready. It's getting it's 3rd lift kit and set of tires since I bought it.

kentuckianajk

Welcome.I lived in the E town area of KY a few yrs ago and will be moving back their in a yr or so , depends on weather or not I can talk the wife into northern Idaho . we used to go to the slade area alot really enjoyed it.for now I'm living and enjoying the SoCal area.

DavidGarcia

Welcome on board! Glad that you decided to join us, your Jeep looks great. I'm also new here and so far this place seems to be a very nice and informative community.

KYRubi

Thanks for the welcomes. Here are a few pics of the JKR on 35's. Can't wait to get it back from the shop with the 4" long arm lift and 37's. :rock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom