Wave from LA!

PatyWagon

Welcome to WAL from panhandle of Florida! PCH with the top off would be an awesome little ride. Lived in Ojai years ago and traveled from there down to Oceanside via PCH, didn't have jeep then, would have been more fun if we did!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cooley29

Welcome to WAL from panhandle of Florida! PCH with the top off would be an awesome little ride. Lived in Ojai years ago and traveled from there down to Oceanside via PCH, didn't have jeep then, would have been more fun if we did!

It was certainly a nice way to put the first hundred miles on her. Ojai is on the list of places i would like to see out here. I've only been in socal for about 2.5 years and haven't made it up there yet.

cooley29

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I can see this board and the jeep community in general are something I will enjoy.

PatyWagon

It was certainly a nice way to put the first hundred miles on her. Ojai is on the list of places i would like to see out here. I've only been in socal for about 2.5 years and haven't made it up there yet.
Beautiful place! Gets busy in the summer, don't be surprised if you run into some celebrities/actors :)

Top Bottom