Wave from Las Vegas

Why hello.

My name is Justin and I just purchased my first new vehicle and one I've always wanted. A 2014 JKU, it's silver and I call him Zeus.

I spotted a Wayalife guy on the freeway here in Vegas so figured I'd jump on this forum.

My Jeep- 2014 Silver JKU auto and 3.73's. I did some research before I bought the Jeep in May. I knew I wanted a lift and bigger tires, so I'd need new gears. Only problem is they are expensive. So I chose the 300 option for 3.73's, hopefully these will hold me over for a while, while I finish school. I got it completely stock otherwise. Day after buying it I found some 255/17 bfg Mt's on craigslist for 300, and stopped at 4wheelparts for some smittybilt sliders. I originally was going to order the LoD's but the wife saw the price and nixed that... She needed a step anyways, as well as my son.

2 weeks later after narrowing my search for a lift came down to the MC 2.5 Arb or the 2.5 Rk X-factor. Even though the xfactor has all 8 control arms I was sold on the Mc. Purchase and install came with the help of my next door neighbor. Aligned at Vegas 4x4, it still pulls towards the driver though.

Now trying to find 16.5/5x5 rims so I can run military tires. If you know where to get them lmk.

Enough chat here are the pics.

Wheels

Installing Sliders

Lift

Alignment

Wheeling in Utah

Enjoy. Hope to go out with some wayalife people

NV375

Welcome to WAYALIFE.
If you make it up to Lincoln county let me know we may be able to show you around some of the off the beaten path sites.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife :thumb:

Only 16.5" wheels that I know of or have seen are the hummer converted beadlocks which I know one guy on here is or was running.

Welcome to WAYALIFE.
If you make it up to Lincoln county let me know we may be able to show you around some of the off the beaten path sites.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

What part? My grandpa has a 1k acre farm in Panaca, and my parents bought a lot down the street from it to build a house.

We go up there all the time, or at least when I didn't have school. It's been a month since I've been up there. We might be there around December. :drinks:

CSINEV

Welcome nice ride, Utah is one of my fav hunting areas do you go up there often the picks :rock:

SaddleTramp

Welcome from Henderson/Green Valley !

There's a number of us on here from town, look us up when your wanting to head out on a run. Looks like you already found Larry and Brett, good people out there!

Welcome nice ride, Utah is one of my fav hunting areas do you go up there often the picks :rock:

Yes I go up to Utah as often as I can as well. I went to school in Cedar City, my father and sister now live up there. My grandfather has 4900 acres on Cedar Mtn and my Uncle has another +-1k

I know my family has been blessed with land. The farm was purchased in 1960's for $3,500. (yes that price is correct.) The mtn property has been passed down since the early 1900's, I had a great ++ grandfather who was one of the first settlers there. He was a sheep herder. Yes my family is LDS I don't practice any religion though. If you have been to Cedar and seen Bulloch drug store, that's my family. The Bullochs.

I hunt the property most years, this year was unable to due to way to much going on. I hunt archery and we get 1 buck tag for every 640 acres, only a couple of us hunt the property, it's a lot of fun. There are 3 cabins up there to stay at, 1 my grandfathers and 2 are my uncles.

I don't know how to upload pictures from my tablet or I'd show my uncles 6.4l hemi swap jeep and my step dads deuce and a half.

swag247

Welcome to Wayalife!

Plenty of Wayalifer's here in the Las Vegas Valley, great trails and a fine 4x4 community.

Hope to see you out on the trails!

CSINEV

Yes I go up to Utah as often as I can as well. I went to school in Cedar City, my father and sister now live up there. My grandfather has 4900 acres on Cedar Mtn and my Uncle has another +-1k

I know my family has been blessed with land. The farm was purchased in 1960's for $3,500. (yes that price is correct.) The mtn property has been passed down since the early 1900's, I had a great ++ grandfather who was one of the first settlers there. He was a sheep herder. Yes my family is LDS I don't practice any religion though. If you have been to Cedar and seen Bulloch drug store, that's my family. The Bullochs.

I hunt the property most years, this year was unable to due to way to much going on. I hunt archery and we get 1 buck tag for every 640 acres, only a couple of us hunt the property, it's a lot of fun. There are 3 cabins up there to stay at, 1 my grandfathers and 2 are my uncles.

I don't know how to upload pictures from my tablet or I'd show my uncles 6.4l hemi swap jeep and my step dads deuce and a half.

It that the ranch off to the right below Webster's flat? I archery hunt too we do deer and turkey around mammoth creek, duck creek, and above panguitch lake. We also elk hunt north of panguitch lake.

It that the ranch off to the right below Webster's flat? I archery hunt too we do deer and turkey around mammoth creek, duck creek, and above panguitch lake. We also elk hunt north of panguitch lake.

Yes. You can take Webster's flat road all the way to my uncles first cabin it has like 3 rooms and bathroom on the first floor not including the kitchen, living room and dining room then upstairs has 4 more rooms and 2 loft areas. We like to call it the mansion on the hill. It is right off the main road. If you then take the first gate on the right past his cabin, about 1/2 mile after the gate it the second cabin, its small but fully redone. Main floor has kitchen and living area, the top floor breaks into 2 parts for rooms.

My grandfathers cabin is about 8 miles past my uncles, breaking off Webster's flat through around 10-15 gates until you reach his property.

There are quads, rhinos, tractors, and old trucks/suv's up there. My grandfather also has a runway in front of his cabin for him and my uncles to fly their planes in. My grandfather doesn't fly anymore he is 80, but a couple of my uncles still fly and a couple cousins as well.

Welcome to Wayalife!

Plenty of Wayalifer's here in the Las Vegas Valley, great trails and a fine 4x4 community.

Hope to see you out on the trails!

Yes most of the people I have met have been awesome. I've done a trail with the wm702 guys through death valley, and potato ridge with a guy from the desert wranglers club.

I also went through potato ridge with my son (he's 2, named Bentley. Also having a daughter that will be named Ruby in November) one day by myself, we continued through the back roads I forget the name of them in to Pahrump.

Those are the only trails I have been able to do so far. At the end of summer I started a new job, then school has started back up. So working full time, kids, wife, and school limit my going out lately.

Top Bottom