Wave from Middle TN

Jayanthony

Was messing around on the Internet a few days ago trying to find some trails somewhat close to my area and some good people to show me the ropes and I think I found just the place! Can't wait to make it up to Windrock at the end of august! Just bought this beauty 2010 JK with 3in fox shocks lift on some 35'' trail grapplers and some freshly installed pods

Looks good! Welcome from Morristown, TN. Looking forward to meeting up with you in August. I'm sure we will head that way before then[emoji106]🏼

Was messing around on the Internet a few days ago trying to find some trails somewhat close to my area and some good people to show me the ropes and I think I found just the place! Can't wait to make it up to Windrock at the end of august! Just bought this beauty 2010 JK with 3in fox shocks lift on some 35'' trail grapplers and some freshly installed pods

I noticed you said you plan on going to Windrock at the end of August. Are you planning on attending our End of Summer run? If so, I might have missed your request to be signed up for a group. If you don't mind dropping over to that thread and letting me know what group you want to be apart of, I will het you on the list.

Top Bottom