Wave from NC

Fedfireman

Hello all!

My name is Evan and I live in the greater Fort Bragg area of NC. I'm a Professional Firefighter and Firearms/equipment dealer on the side.

My Rig:
2015 Bright White JKU Sport

Current Mods:
Fox Mopar 2" lift
Double Cardin front DS
35's
Smittybilt flat fenders
Custom front winch bumper
Tuff Stuff 11,500lb synthetic winch
Rubi rails
Custom Molle panel tube doors
Custom A pillar light bar brackets
52" curved Osram bar
21" light bar
2x 7" round lights
LED headlights
Midland 75-822 CB
4' Firestick
Spiderweb shade

I'm actually in the process of installing parts now so I will list them as parts going in I guess:

Synergy tie rod
Synergy drag link
Synergy UCA's
Synergy LCA's
Rock Krawler Track bars
Rock Krawler front track bar bracket
Rock Krawler 3.5" Coils
Crown extended brake lines
Grade 8 LCA/Track bar hardware

Next on the list of things to do:

Exhaust extensions
Drag link flip
adjustable bump stops
Shock relocation brackets or new shocks
Rear bumper delete
Spare tire on tailgate delete (tail gate is feeling the pain of a 35" mounted in factory location)
Inner fender liners (JCR, Metal cloak, or equivalent)

Future plans:
Built rubi take off 44's OR a prorock/rockjock 44 front
gears and lockers
OBA
16.5" beadlocks
37's
ORI's
Full skids
Rear bumper
Body mounted tire carrier
Side armor and better rails
Trektop NX

Thanks for reading!

Beforeish:

jeep2.jpg
jeep1.jpg

Afterish:

IMG_0640.JPG

swampdog

Welcome to WAL from Charlotte. WAL is having a big group ride this weekend in Uwharrie if you would like to join! Less than 2 hours from you!

Fedfireman

Welcome to WAL from Charlotte. WAL is having a big group ride this weekend in Uwharrie if you would like to join! Less than 2 hours from you!

Oh I'm intimately familiar with Uwharrie lol. Was at the last work day and we got to ride the back side of Daniel all day long laying straw and putting up guard rails.

On that note, PLEASE stay on the trails this weekend, and if you see people pulling over to park and people pulling around them PLEASE let them know too. URE is facing a LOT of changes and a lot of them are because people can't stay on the trails.

Also, if you hit Daniel last year, it is MUCH worse this year. We had to go down the front side and the way back up was hellacious! It took a VERY well built TJ on ORI's, superduty axles, and 40's 45 minutes to get back up. He normally walks the right side at the top and had to eventually take the left because the middle was too rough.

We will be camping out the weekend after opening though. Gets a bit too congested ON opening weekend. Already got my year pass though! #375! See you out there some time!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Oh I'm intimately familiar with Uwharrie lol. Was at the last work day and we got to ride the back side of Daniel all day long laying straw and putting up guard rails.

On that note, PLEASE stay on the trails this weekend, and if you see people pulling over to park and people pulling around them PLEASE let them know too. URE is facing a LOT of changes and a lot of them are because people can't stay on the trails.

Also, if you hit Daniel last year, it is MUCH worse this year. We had to go down the front side and the way back up was hellacious! It took a VERY well built TJ on ORI's, superduty axles, and 40's 45 minutes to get back up. He normally walks the right side at the top and had to eventually take the left because the middle was too rough.

We will be camping out the weekend after opening though. Gets a bit too congested ON opening weekend. Already got my year pass though! #375! See you out there some time!

Thanks for volunteering out there. It takes good people to keep those trails open and some bad apples do try to ruin it for the rest of us. :grayno: It may not be much, but it's all we've got!

Fedfireman

Thanks for volunteering out there. It takes good people to keep those trails open and some bad apples do try to ruin it for the rest of us. :grayno: It may not be much, but it's all we've got!

Oh yea. Unfortunately, it's us, who are active in the community, who get all the "we have to stop doing this guys" comments and hear about how messed up things are getting. But it's the jackoffs that can't read good and brought their cousin to the art lilly pit to try to get her shirt wet on their 4 wheelers, SxS's, and other toyotas(lol) that are screwing it all up for us. The people causing the problems couldn't give a shit less about Friends of Uwharrie, or NOT drinking and throwing their bottles on the trails, or having mini parties in all the flat spots, or going down a tight trail causing people to have to pull off, etc. They will never hear what problems their bullshit is causing. And if they do it will be from someone like me or you, and we'll be "some douchebag yelled at me for throwing my bottle into the woods! Pfffft!"

RPDjeep

Welcome from Clayton. I was at the last work day as well and was part of the group installing guard rail on the backside of Daniel.

swampdog

Good steward here. See you Saturday.

NV JK Steve

Welcome from Northern Nevada. Thanks for volunteering your time to help keep our land open for all of us to enjoy, even the assholes who don't give a shit about our land.

Fedfireman

Welcome from Clayton. I was at the last work day as well and was part of the group installing guard rail on the backside of Daniel.

I was the guy in the Fort Bragg Fire Department uniform lol. How would I know who you were?

Good steward here. See you Saturday.

:rock::rock::rock:

Sounds like Scotts rig...maybe I'm just reaching...邏

Who's Scott and what did his rig sound like? Was he booted and you think he/I made a new profile?

Top Bottom