Wave from NC

ryager13

Hey there everybody. Just wanted to say hello. I am out here in Jacksonville NC for now, going to Cali soon then don't know where after that. I have a 2015 Tank green Unlimited Wrangler S. 2.5 lift, Toyo 35 Mud terrains. That is about it for now. I came from Subaru's, used to do a lot of rally racing with my old 2006 WRX and then I got a 2015 WRX. Got stationed back in Jacksonville NC and the rally racing scene was done with. No rallies = no fun with a WRX so I got rid of that but wanted something I could still have a lot of fun with. I traded it in for the Jeep and have never looked back. I was very scared that the get-up and go of it was going to be horrible, I was really surprised at the 3.6 and decided I could live just fine with that. As soon as I bought it I helped train some guys and acted as a "terrorist". The Jeep did awesome, we used it for a BOLO vehicle, put weapons on the roll bar and at night time I slept inside of it, most comfortable sleeping ever with an air mattress. I knew at that point I loved the thing. I use it mostly for mud and the beach, a lot of surfing with it and a lot of driving to the surfing spot right on the beach and just hanging out there. We have a lot of mud here in NC so have had a lot of fun with that, no rock crawling yet, maybe if I actually drive to San Diego on a weekend I will find some guys to go out with and have some fun on the rocks. Well nice to meet everyone.

Ryan

Hey there everybody. Just wanted to say hello. I am out here in Jacksonville NC for now, going to Cali soon then don't know where after that. I have a 2015 Tank green Unlimited Wrangler S. 2.5 lift, Toyo 35 Mud terrains. That is about it for now. I came from Subaru's, used to do a lot of rally racing with my old 2006 WRX and then I got a 2015 WRX. Got stationed back in Jacksonville NC and the rally racing scene was done with. No rallies = no fun with a WRX so I got rid of that but wanted something I could still have a lot of fun with. I traded it in for the Jeep and have never looked back. I was very scared that the get-up and go of it was going to be horrible, I was really surprised at the 3.6 and decided I could live just fine with that. As soon as I bought it I helped train some guys and acted as a "terrorist". The Jeep did awesome, we used it for a BOLO vehicle, put weapons on the roll bar and at night time I slept inside of it, most comfortable sleeping ever with an air mattress. I knew at that point I loved the thing. I use it mostly for mud and the beach, a lot of surfing with it and a lot of driving to the surfing spot right on the beach and just hanging out there. We have a lot of mud here in NC so have had a lot of fun with that, no rock crawling yet, maybe if I actually drive to San Diego on a weekend I will find some guys to go out with and have some fun on the rocks. Well nice to meet everyone.

Ryan

Cool, a rallyst! I still miss it.. Welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom