Wave from NYC

John Joyce

Hey folks, signed up a while back and never really had much to post. Kinda screwed up by making my first post a 'for sale' post. After hanging my head in shame for a bit I thought I'd try to make up for it a bit and intro myself. Long time jeep driver from NY. Lost my first TJ a few years ago to a bad wreck and replaced it with a 2012 JKU. Lots of electronic mods on this one and just starting to get into the mechanical to build it up. My current ride is my avatar and here is a pic of the jeep that got me hooked.
IMG_1323.JPG

swampdog

Welcome from Charlotte. It's pretty crazy that pine tree you hit left a wreath on your grille.

Also, is that blood on the passenger airbag?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hey folks, signed up a while back and never really had much to post. Kinda screwed up by making my first post a 'for sale' post. After hanging my head in shame for a bit I thought I'd try to make up for it a bit and intro myself. Long time jeep driver from NY. Lost my first TJ a few years ago to a bad wreck and replaced it with a 2012 JKU. Lots of electronic mods on this one and just starting to get into the mechanical to build it up. My current ride is my avatar and here is a pic of the jeep that got me hooked.
View attachment 220324

Proud of you

John Joyce

Welcome from Charlotte. It's pretty crazy that pine tree you hit left a wreath on your grille.

Also, is that blood on the passenger airbag?

Thanks! Yup, afraid so. Pretty bad wreck, jaws of life and all. Can't really go into specifics as it is still being litigated but no fatalities and the other driver was 100% at fault.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to WAL. You'll be fine here. Glad to hear everyone made it through that accident. That looks rough.

John Joyce

Welcome to WAL. You'll be fine here. Glad to hear everyone made it through that accident. That looks rough.

Worst night of my life but at least I'm still here to complain about it. The picture doesn't even begin to describe how bad it was, in fact the roof is just laying on top to keep the rain out at the impound yard. The fire department cut off the roof and the entire roll cage (it's laying next to the jeep).

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
God damn that looks like it was a horrific wreck, I hope that your recovery is/was speedy. Welcome to WAL from Virginia!

Top Bottom