Wave from Oakland Ca

koasta11

Just picked my jeep that I ordered on 3/9 it's a 2015 Rubicon unlimited loaded.

I got it with saddle / black interior wow what a difference from my 2006 tj x It runs really nice.

Now the delimaa: I want to run 40's

Lol what do I do start another thread to get the advice I need.

Attachments

• 1426461691335.jpg
    1426461691335.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
Just picked my jeep that I ordered on 3/9 it's a 2015 Rubicon unlimited loaded.

I got it with saddle / black interior wow what a difference from my 2006 tj x It runs really nice.

Now the delimaa: I want to run 40's

Lol what do I do start another thread to get the advice I need.

Congrats on the new Jeep and welcome to Wayalife! Waving back at ya from Dublin!

In terms of 40s, start researching and then start a thread with specific questions based on what you have found. There are plenty of threads that dive into the requirements to run tires of that size.

Good luck and be sure to start up a build thread! :)

Thanks guys. Where do I start a build thread. I bought my jeep in Dublin and after that wait for it to come in that's all I have been doing is researching Lol

Wave back from Oakland thanks. Where do I start a build thread. And are there any good 4wd shops in northern California that anyone can recommend

Wave back from Oakland thanks. Where do I start a build thread. And are there any good 4wd shops in northern California that anyone can recommend

Start a new thread in jeep builds section and avoid 4wp most basic mods can be done yourself with a few tools :thumb:

Welcome to WAL from Ripon (Central Valley)!
For your own thread, I'm pretty sure you just start a new topic in the Jeep Builds section of the forum. Looking forward to seeing the transformation from new stock to 40" Rock*!

Top Bottom