Wave from Quantico

Rhameolution

Hello all.

Long time lurker here. I've been living the Jeep way of life for the past 10 years since my first car - a '97 Cherokee Country with 230k miles on it. After adding a lift and devising plans to remove the doors I decided to just buy a wrangler instead - an '02 with 12k miles on it that became my daily driver so I never modded it but definitely enjoyed everything about it. Fast forward 8 years later, my wife and I currently have a 2008 KK limited and a 2015 JK Sport (2 door). We're originally from the suburbs of Chicago, but work has brought us to the east coast and we're loving the wilderness in VA right now. We're looking forward to meeting some fellow northern VA Jeepers!

Last edited:
Welcome from Alexandria! I'm a new jeeper here, but check out NoVa Jeepers for some local trail rides and wrench parties.

Thanks! I'll have to do that. I am still new, trying to figure out how to upload images. Hope this works, this was from last weekend on the beach in the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

Jeep Beach 06-16.jpg

Thanks! I'll have to do that. I am still new, trying to figure out how to upload images. Hope this works, this was from last weekend on the beach in the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

View attachment 210606

Nice rig! My family used to vacation in Duck or Nags Head every summer since I was a baby. So many good memories there. I miss the flying cow flag at kitty hawk kites I used to love as a child.

Top Bottom