Wave from Ridge Spring, SC via a River Towboat

Bosunmate

Hello everyone. I'm currently at work on a River Towboat near Chicago. I live in Ridge Spring, SC. I own a 2012 Jeep JK 2 door. My first Jeep was a new 1980 CJ5. My secound one was a used 1978 CJ5. I've also owned a Grand Cherokee.

I like to wheel trails and Forest roads. I enjoy gravel/dirt roads in the NC, SC and WV mountains. No rock crawling unless I have to on the trail. I have made one trip to Moab and plan on going back in April. I want to do White Rim Trail.

As soon as I figure out how, I will post a picture of my JK

Patrick
Semper Paratus

xkid

Welcome. I've been to South Carolina. Good times.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! i just got accepted into the CG and head to cape may early next year! Semper Paratus Brother!

Bosunmate

Welcome to Wayalife! i just got accepted into the CG and head to cape may early next year! Semper Paratus Brother!

Congratulations! I've been retired for 20 yrs. I recently visited with a CG recruiter and was amazed how competitive it is to be accepted in the CG these days. Hope you enjoy your tour!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congratulations! I've been retired for 20 yrs. I recently visited with a CG recruiter and was amazed how competitive it is to be accepted in the CG these days. Hope you enjoy your tour!

Yea it's been really competitive! Took me almost 4 years lol! Thanks I'm really looking forward to it! Gonna make it a career!

Top Bottom