Wave from Simi Valley California

BlackRubiJKU

Hello everyone! My name is Vincent and I am fairly new to the Jeep community. I'm 46 years old, live in Simi Valley California, and work as an engineer in the Automotive Industry. I just bought my first Jeep this December, and already have it modded. The Jeep scene is pretty big here in Cali, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I look forward to being a member of the forum, learning a little, and sharing info.

To give a little more info: I am originally from Southeastern Ohio. I spent three years in the military, then went to Ohio University for Industrial Engineering. After graduation I lived in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, and then moved to Philadelphia PA. I lived in the city for two years, before moving to Doylestown PA. I left Doylestown in 2012 and moved to Atlanta GA. Finally, in August of 2013 I moved to Simi Valley CA. As you can see, my career has taken me to a few states and many cities. I see that members are from all over the US. If we've shared a city give me a shout...

Last edited:
How did the jeep turn out?

I had their 4" Plush Ride springs installed, along with 5.13 gears, C gussets welded in, track bar bracket (RK) welded in, and class 9 bolts installed in the lower arms, and track bars. I am very pleased with the upgrades, and the level of service provided by EVO. My jeep rides like a caddy on the road, and handles ruts and bumps like a champ off road. The 5.13 gear swap made a real difference in the way my jeep performs as well. Now I can cruise down the highway at 65mph in 6th at 2500 rpm and it doesn't downshift at the slightest incline. Drew and Mel are great guys, they kept me well informed while my jeep was at the shop, and I even got to take a spin in EVOlander. Photo Jun 17, 4 07 55 PM.jpg

Top Bottom