Wave from SoCal - Chino

Wow tons of locals that's great. It would be fun to run some trails one with a local group. Funny how small the world really is.

Welcome. I was born in Chino but grew up in Whittier. I just bought a silver 2016 JKUR HR and am extremely happy with it so far.

Welcome from Redondo Beach. About a year ago I too was waiting for my JKUR to be built and delivered. Turns out there was not a single manual Rubi to be had. Took 6 weeks exactly. It's worth the wait. Your gonna love it! [emoji106][emoji112]

Welcome to WAL, from Arizona. I went through that torture earlier this year. Hopefully your dealer will continue to update you unlike mine (it delivered a month early). You can also check the status by calling JEEP which I found easier than hassling with the dealer (just need the last 8-10 digits of your VIN).

Yeah they said the plant shutdown for the holiday but jeep was in the green for production times.

I was told jeep had some kind of page were you can see the build status as long as you had the vin, can't seem to find it but good to know I can call jeep for the update.

Lol I'm always on the lookout. I don't think there is a hydro blue jeep in chino so if you see a stock hard rock it's probably me, stick your arm out and wave I'll be doing the same [emoji16].

Top Bottom