Wave from South Africa

Malkoppi

Wave from Miami [emoji112]🏻

I ment hemi damn auto correct. Lol...

That's awesome that you know the area I work at Swartklip Union Mine (Anglo Plat) and my partner at Tumela hence why we located out der. I actually love the area. The right combination of availability of necessities and tons of kms to explore offroad 5kms away.

Those are pretty pricey isn't there an alternative make available in the country. But big ups on giving it a bash at making them. SA is in sore need of after market quality jk parts who knows if you get it right u might have a demand for ur skills.

Yip I did Namibia with locals and learning to drift the dunws nearly had me roll the Jeep but in the end it was worth it, an awesome experience hoping to get out there again soon. I have a diesel so the 35s didn't take to much out of her but I know that the petrols had an edge on me in the dunes better top revs for drifting. Lol. The hemisphere is going to be perfect for the dunes.

Lol Hemisphere sounds close enough😜

Thaba has great places to explore! You are certainly in the most beautiful part of the country. I'll keep you guys up to date on the progress of the project, there is just a lot of planning that takes place, which nobody else sees and even my friends tell me sometimes that it looks as if there is no progress, and then you finish something and they dont understand how you did it that quick lol.

We have a get together in october at waterford again. If you would like more info I can send you a PM.

Weather is awesome today, winter is starting so I will see how long I can go with the soft top, hopefully all winter! Hope you guys have an awesome day!

atrollip

Hi Malkoppi I'd like it if you could pm me some details about the October get together I'm not 100% il be able to make the time yet to get there because we doing a week in Mozambique now and a long weekend in June in Swaziland but I sure would like to be there if I can.

Reynard

Hi Malkoppi I'd like it if you could pm me some details about the October get together I'm not 100% il be able to make the time yet to get there because we doing a week in Mozambique now and a long weekend in June in Swaziland but I sure would like to be there if I can.

Welcome Malkoppi, another boytjie from SA here, I'm in the lowveld.

atrollip, I'll be guiding you in Swaziland in June. I'm the offroad guide, small world :crazyeyes:;)

atrollip

Hey Reynard that's awesome. Very cool that there's a wayalife member guiding us. Very small world in deed....

Malkoppi

I will do that, would be awesome if you could join.

Welcome Malkoppi, another boytjie from SA here, I'm in the lowveld.

atrollip, I'll be guiding you in Swaziland in June. I'm the offroad guide, small world :crazyeyes:;)

Thanks Reynard! In the future I'd love to join on a Swaziland trip. Have been in all neighboring countries except Swazi. Hope you have an awesome day

Top Bottom