Wave from the great state of Oregon!

Timberman

Greetings Everyone!

New member checking in with a quick wave from the great state of Oregon..

Here are a few details on my rig as she sits today:

• 2012 JKU Sport
  • 2.5" AEV Dual Sport Suspension lift with Geometry Correction
  • ARB Deluxe Bull Bar loaded with a Warn Zeon 10s and Xprite LED Fogs.
  • Trucklite LED Headlights
  • BF Goodrich 285/75/r17 MT KM2

I look forward to interacting with you all in the future.

Timberman

Bumper set up

Welcome! Throw up a pic of that front bumper setup!

I labored for days over the choice of a front bumper.. I wanted something that was full width and tucked up nicely with the fenders.. It was between the ARB and AEV and I obviously ended up with the ARB.. I have been a big fan of ARB products from the first time my 1989 YJ touched dirt, so ended up going that direction. I am as happy as one could be with an aftermarket bumper for what I paid.. The one thing I know for certain is that I would not want to be on the business end of this bumper if an accident happens.. It is stout!

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 36

Tree Frog

For the quick little "lets go play" type of thing I like Burnt Mountain. Also the Callahan 's.
However both are known for tight overgrown trails and right now, lots of mud.
In the summer they close em down due to fire danger.
The dunes are also a lot of fun.
Really like TSF up west of Portland.

For the quick little "lets go play" type of thing I like Burnt Mountain. Also the Callahan 's.
However both are known for tight overgrown trails and right now, lots of mud.
In the summer they close em down due to fire danger.
The dunes are also a lot of fun.
Really like TSF up west of Portland.

Been quite a while since I've been on burnt mountain. Last time I was on the Callahan there was a locked gate at the top. Is it still there?

Tree Frog

Not really sure where the gate is. I have been all over up on those hills and there are all kinds of locked gates. I dont know anyone around here that knows their way around up there real good.

Went on two different runs up Burnt Mtn.
One with the local club here in Rsbg. and one with a bunch from N. Bend Coos bay area.
They about kicked my butt with some of the trails they were doing.
Broken axels, broken driveshafts and I think one guy effed up his transmission or t. case
Some steep stuff with lots of mud.

The wife and I go up there a lot but still have trouble finding our way around.

Not really sure where the gate is. I have been all over up on those hills and there are all kinds of locked gates. I dont know anyone around here that knows their way around up there real good.

Went on two different runs up Burnt Mtn.
One with the local club here in Rsbg. and one with a bunch from N. Bend Coos bay area.
They about kicked my butt with some of the trails they were doing.
Broken axels, broken driveshafts and I think one guy effed up his transmission or t. case
Some steep stuff with lots of mud.

The wife and I go up there a lot but still have trouble finding our way around.

Going up the main, windy paved road to the top from melrose rd, make the hard left corner and about a .5 farther there was a yellow gate. That was years ago. Wonder if they removed it by now

Top Bottom