Wave from the Northern Territory Australia

toshigav

Hello all.
I have been a member for a while and posting for the first time.
obviously our Jeeps are different down here as we drive on the "right" side.
Also different in the make up.
2014 JK unlimited CRD 6 speed.
I think mainly in the states your urn Petrol Automatics.
running 3.5 AEV springs and the new ARB BP-51 adjustable shocks.
Local front and rear bar from "Uneek 4X4" - Dave is Canadian or American hope no one is offended (especially Dave) as I do not know how to tell from his accent.
Set up differently mostly as our terrain differs greatly - mainly dirt tracks, deep water crossings with little if any tracks that involve rock climbing.
rules and regulations are very tight so can be difficult to modify vehicle.
Have made a few mistakes but I guess most newbees do.

other than that I have learnt heaps so far and can safely say that even a few of my issues have been resolved by reading and acting on information.

Daily dreams of coming to the states and participating on one of your adventures.

Waving back to ya!! Go manuals! I like to stir my own gear soup too. Welcome to the forum. Show us some pics of your jeep.

Waving back to ya!! Go manuals! I like to stir my own gear soup too. Welcome to the forum. Show us some pics of your jeep.

hope this works.
i know you bloke will probably hassle me over posing pics but i will post what i can.

Attachments

• DSC_0493.jpg
    DSC_0493.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 31
Wave from Brisbane QLD. Welcome to WAL, always good to see another Aussie on here.

nice setup, how are you finding the BP-51s?

Wave from Brisbane QLD. Welcome to WAL, always good to see another Aussie on here.

nice setup, how are you finding the BP-51s?

They great. Being CRD it was difficult get the right shock. Bilsteins previously but they were way too soft on rebound. Very happy so far though is a tight fit

A wave from So-Calif, That's the way I am going with my Jeep, I am not much into rock crawling but love to Overland Expo.....

Top Bottom