Wave from the Yukon!

Nimbo

20160304_160155.jpg

Great to be part of Wayalife! Love Jeeps, can't wait to one day have mine built the way I have dreamed of from seeing many of your Jeeps here. My Jeep has a 2.5" Teraflex lift (which I'm not overall that happy with) hoping to upgrade the Teraflex shocks with Rancho RS9000's soon. Have AEV control arm drop brackets which helped my wobble fixing my caster after fitting that lift (wished I joined Wayalife before buying that basic kit). Ultimately when I can afford it, I would love to go to the EVO bolt on coilovers, prorock44's with adjustable control arms and 37's (might be dreaming, but that's the goal one day.) I have a 1 year old son, and can't wait to explore with him, the wife and our dogs in our Jeep! Until then look for a friendly wave from a black JK when driving through the Kluane Lake area of the Yukon if any of you head up or down from Alaska! Cheers

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Take your time and checkout all the info here before your next upgrade! You'll be glad you did!

wave2me

Hello and welcome, say, that storage on top, will it hold a set of clubs? [emoji85][emoji111]🏻️

Top Bottom