Wave from Utah

new2me

Hello. I just bought a new to me 2011 JKU Sahara Hard Top in Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat. It came with a 2" budget boost and 35" BFG AT TA KO tires on 17" rims. Everything else is stock (as far as I'm aware). Currently my 2 sons and I are wheeling it around Forest Service roads in the Uinta Mountains and other BLM roads and trails near Vernal.

There is much I would like to upgrade: Axles, lockers, sway bar disconnects, bumpers, winch, lift, fenders, 37s...

Glad I found this forum. Eddie and members are very knowledgeable (unlike many other sites I found).

I hope to use the knowledge gained here to determine a logical order in which to do the work as time and finances allow, and to make good decisions as to which components to use.

Dean454

Hello. I just bought a new to me 2011 JKU Sahara Hard Top in Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat. It came with a 2" budget boost and 35" BFG AT TA KO tires on 17" rims. Everything else is stock (as far as I'm aware). Currently my 2 sons and I are wheeling it around Forest Service roads in the Uinta Mountains and other BLM roads and trails near Vernal.

There is much I would like to upgrade: Axles, lockers, sway bar disconnects, bumpers, winch, lift, fenders, 37s...

Glad I found this forum. Eddie and members are very knowledgeable (unlike many other sites I found).

I hope to use the knowledge gained here to determine a logical order in which to do the work as time and finances allow, and to make good decisions as to which components to use.

Welcome fellow Resident of Utah. This is the best site to listen and learn.

Top Bottom