Waving from Glendale AZ

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ. Big bucks for the coilovers but I've never seen anyone say they regretted it. Solid purchase!

bthomas

Nice jeep! If your up on Schnebly Hill again, look for FS153A, it's a short rocky loop that runs from across from the that overlook and brings you back out on Schnebly Hill Rd a few miles east of the over look. It takes you to a few different areas on the edge of the rim. It's nothing major, but I think the views are better, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else there, and the trail is at least more interesting than Schnebly Hill Rd.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Nice jeep! If your up on Schnebly Hill again, look for FS153A, it's a short rocky loop that runs from across from the that overlook and brings you back out on Schnebly Hill Rd a few miles east of the over look. It takes you to a few different areas on the edge of the rim. It's nothing major, but I think the views are better, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else there, and the trail is at least more interesting than Schnebly Hill Rd.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll have to check that one out next time I'm home stateside. I'm due for a Sedona trip with the kids again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Laveen, AZ

Not to hi-jack this post but can anyone AZ local recommend a great off-road shop that does lift installs among other things?

I just moved back after serving 7 years in the Army. Don't have a go-to shop.

Thanks guys.

I know RDE2ROK has been to cutting edge in north Phoenix, there's also RPM fab I hear a lot of really good things about them!

SunDevilJk

Welcome, from Tempe. I have the bolt on coil overs. Only issue I have is that my front and rear have the same spring rating... The front is set as high as It can go and I still droop from the weight. The rear is set pretty low but no issues.

JK_0311

Coilovers should be here next week, thanks for the heads up SunDevil. Once I get it on I was going to see if I need the HD coils.

Sent from the porcelain throne

Top Bottom