Waving from North Port, Florida

Jeeplife101

Hey everyone, very proud owner of a 2015 JK and previous 2010 JKU from southwest Florida here to give a wave to everyone! Loving the new 3.6L w/ my 6spd! So far all I've done to it is install the lift a few days ago, besides some minor squeaking which I fixed ( had to re torque UCA bolts) everything is great. Tires and wheels are suppose to be here tomorrow. I can't wait. I went with 35x12.50x17 federals with new black wheels. Your advice and opinions are always welcome! With that in mind I would like to get rid of these exhaust spacers sometime and new driveshaft along with new gears and possibly a programmer for my speedo.

Here are a couple of pics. One before the lift and one with the lift. Tires and wheels are suppose to be in tomorrow so more pics when that comes.. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424289775.476896.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424289817.471730.jpg

Hey thanks guys, and chad I live off of north port blvd

Cool. I belong to a local jeep club and we are having a NP meet and greet tomorrow at 6 at the Wings and Rings at Toledo Blade and Price if your interested. I'm the 04 yellow Rubicon.

Welcome to Wayalife :standing wave:......East coaster Floridian (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood)......was just over in your neck of the woods (Lazy Springs and Cecil Webb)...also up to Withlacoochee State Forest just north of Brooksville as well love the area

~Woodrow~

Cool. I belong to a local jeep club and we are having a NP meet and greet tomorrow at 6 at the Wings and Rings at Toledo Blade and Price if your interested. I'm the 04 yellow Rubicon.

Im definitely interested, I'll have to check with the wife and see what we have going on tonight.

Finally got some pics of the new wheels and tires, the daughter loves it, wife wants new rock guard steps now so she can get in easier 😂! Loving it though. Will I be good to run on the stock gears for a while? it's a 6spd.. oh and it seems to wander a little bit now after switching to the 35's still using stock steering stabilizer. Is this normal? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424458179.379861.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424458210.086026.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424458252.963989.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424458271.221650.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424458285.437205.jpg

Im definitely interested, I'll have to check with the wife and see what we have going on tonight.

No problem. If anyone is interested, our jeep club will be at Lazy Springs on March 8th for a day of fun. We go out there the first weekend of every month.

No problem. If anyone is interested, our jeep club will be at Lazy Springs on March 8th for a day of fun. We go out there the first weekend of every month.

What is the name of your club? That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I can make it out on the 8th!

Top Bottom