Waving from South Florida

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm in west pines too! Awesome so many S. Flo members on here. Thanks for all the welcomes.

We should get together for a Suds n Grub at any one of the local watering holes....The Shops at Pembroke Gardens (The Brass Tap, The Pub), or some others in the area BJ's Brewhouse, Quarterdeck, Bru's Room, Falcon's Pub, Twin Peaks, Ale House........I'm down for any one of these and my schedule is flexible......lmk if you want to meet up

~Woodrow~

ComputerGeek

We should get together for a Suds n Grub at any one of the local watering holes....The Shops at Pembroke Gardens (The Brass Tap, The Pub), or some others in the area BJ's Brewhouse, Quarterdeck, Bru's Room, Falcon's Pub, Twin Peaks, Ale House........I'm down for any one of these and my schedule is flexible......lmk if you want to meet up

~Woodrow~

I don't drink but I do eat! The food at all of those places are good too ! I just had twin peaks the first time a few weeks ago it was damn good. I am off this weekend if you or anyone else wants to hang. There's a trail run Friday through lost lakes and the hills that I am going to do also it's from 4-7 it's an open event.

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I don't drink but I do eat! The food at all of those places are good too ! I just had twin peaks the first time a few weeks ago it was damn good. I am off this weekend if you or anyone else wants to hang. There's a trail run Friday through lost lakes and the hills that I am going to do also it's from 4-7 it's an open event.

Where are you guys meeting up for this?........Lost Lakes by I-75/Turnpike Extension?......"The Hills" is the one off of Krome and US 27?.......We run mostly Holey Lands....Corbett and Lazy Springs....although I will run anything most of the time I try to wheel on dryer trails and rocks if I can find them and tend to stay out of the mud.......it just degrades everything it touches a lot quicker......Hit me up with the info on Fridays ride......II'll PM you my number....

~Woodrow~

ComputerGeek

Where are you guys meeting up for this?........Lost Lakes by I-75/Turnpike Extension?......"The Hills" is the one off of Krome and US 27?.......We run mostly Holey Lands....Corbett and Lazy Springs....although I will run anything most of the time I try to wheel on dryer trails and rocks if I can find them and tend to stay out of the mud.......it just degrades everything it touches a lot quicker......Hit me up with the info on Fridays ride......II'll PM you my number....

~Woodrow~

Yeah Lost lakes is 75 and 136the ave in Hialeah gardens. I have never been to the hills so I don't know for sure. Sent you the info on when/where they are meeting for Friday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom