We Just Became A Two JKU Family!!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new rig! Looks great! I'm not much on anything Military related on my Jeep, as I have to stare at camo and Molle webbing all day at work, but this new tank color is phenomenal! Has me reconsidering my rule and building one up. I saw it in person the other day and it's such great looking color, pretty much exactly what I was hoping for when Jeep announced Commando green a few years back.

Kpalas

Congrats on the new rig! Looks great! I'm not much on anything Military related on my Jeep, as I have to stare at camo and Molle webbing all day at work, but this new tank color is phenomenal! Has me reconsidering my rule and building one up. I saw it in person the other day and it's such great looking color, pretty much exactly what I was hoping for when Jeep announced Commando green a few years back.

Ya I wasn't thrilled with the commando green either. We had a 08' JKU in a forest green that was a good color. I don't know why Jeep only runs a color for a couple of years then discontinues it, it seems like they do that with the colors that I like! Part of the reason why we jumped on this one.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Ya I wasn't thrilled with the commando green either. We had a 08' JKU in a forest green that was a good color. I don't know why Jeep only runs a color for a couple of years then discontinues it, it seems like they do that with the colors that I like! Part of the reason why we jumped on this one.

Going back over this thread, I read that it will be discontinued as well? That will make it even sweeter! I got the Granite Crystal thinking it was going to be limited production, but then saw that they are producing again for 2016. Damn it lol! I'm actually headed to go see the Rhino and Mojave Sand colors at the dealership right now. I have to say I still think Tank is my favorite though. Something about a Jeep in an OD type color just looks right! [emoji631]

professorkx

Awesome, His and Hers!! Love it.

I have 2014 White Rubicon X and my wife has a 2009 Unlimited in Black. I keep offering to buy her a new one, but she just says she loves her black jeep. First rig she has kept for more than 18 months is 36 years of marriage...and it's a JEEP!!

Kpalas

Awesome, His and Hers!! Love it.

I have 2014 White Rubicon X and my wife has a 2009 Unlimited in Black. I keep offering to buy her a new one, but she just says she loves her black jeep. First rig she has kept for more than 18 months is 36 years of marriage...and it's a JEEP!!

That's cool!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
After buying a new white JKU sport in 2014 and building it up for the trails, my wife and I decided to get a 2016 JKU sport, this time in "Tank" color. It was the only one in a 500 mile radius! This will be primarily our retirement vehicle, and all we will do to it will be tire/wheels, leveling kit and bumpers.

Quoting for future lolz.

Top Bottom