Weekday runs in So. Cal.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
With planning like WOL said, I am down for a Wednesday,Thursday or Friday run. I can take a vaca. day from work!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The desert is pretty much out at this point for two reasons. (Anza at least) A lot of the trails are closed for the big horn sheep and its hotter then a well diggers touch hole out there right now.:hot::hot:

jelliott076

The desert is pretty much out at this point for two reasons. (Anza at least) A lot of the trails are closed for the big horn sheep and its hotter then a well diggers touch hole out there right now.:hot::hot:

Ha! LOL! So hot doors on and AC makes no difference. You up for Corral Canyon? About 15* cooler at least

jelliott076

At some point yeah. I took my doors off the other day and will leave them off now until about October. :thumb:

Two are certainly faster off than four but I've had mine off and on a few times over the past couple of weeks. Let me know. Corral is an easy day trip.

2rescue01

I have Wed, Thurs, Fri, and every other Tues off until June 28th. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone wants to head out.

Top Bottom