West Coast Wave San Diego Here

Silver Surfer

Hello Name is Jay Wife turds 20 Daughter and 15 Son Daughter is living in Wa State where we just moved from to San Diego aka Whales Vagina.

New to Jeeps just bought a used 2012 sport with 18 inch wheels which is a PITA tires are pricey for this size wheel

So what I have now and then what my goals are.

Handles
Spidershade Grey
doors off
top down
Stock other than that

Goals within the next few weeks

Lift 2.5 spring lift (brand not sure of yet) looking into rubicon or teraflex Opinions Not set on these 2 just what I gather most info for.
Shocks TBD confused on these
Tires may go with new wheels not sure yet as they are gonna cost roughly the same price with 16 or 17 in wheels
under amour
rock gaurds
then bumpers
and a winch

Goals are for my jeep is to use and abuse it. It is one of my daily drivers I currently have 3 vehicles 2004 chevy colorado 53k and a 2004 honda civic si 158k but I drive my jeep the most now as I love driving it better. Commute to and from work is less than 4 miles round trip. I like getting out and spending time with my son camping and 4 wheeling, Shooting and reloading are also hobbies of mine along with fishing but fishing has been put on the back burner as I like salmon/Steelhead fishing for waiting for a fish to swim by in the ocean.

Top Bottom