What a bunch of redneck, racist, ignorant, hateful assholes you are.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Never once criticized its format, just it’s content.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fair enough.... but it's the format that supports the content. If the Owner or Moderators have a problem with the Content.... it's Their Right to correct it... not yours. You and I, and everyone else.... are just Guests. But that's just how I see it.

RockingK

I am a new member. I read the rules of the forum and agreed. I gave a wave and felt well received. I posted a few questioned, some construed as dum ass questions followed with funny ass responses. My first reaction was WTF and as I got to know this awesome group of intelligent, quick witted, experienced and all around good folks. My skin in thin in some spots, thick and ready to take a hit on others. I choose to appreciate the good/great in this forum I choose to share and learn with them. Not sure you understand this group🙄. This negative rant is unnecessary and serves no purpose as see it! Please stop or simply go away👋

Trail JK

You know I really like Eddie’s videos and social media posts and will continue to view and follow them. As for this forum; I understand that it is private and I respect that. But the tone that a lot of these threads take is pretty harsh and mostly uncalled for and a lot of really biased and untrue information is being spread around, some of it completely fabricated about other vendors and or people that like to support them.

Biased and untrue? You’ve been here two minutes. Get over yourself. You don’t know the people or their experiences to call them biased or untrue. Really go stir the pot somewhere else.

JAGS

Hooked
This thread is still a thing? [emoji33] For something thinking we’re all a bunch of biased assholes, team ream just can’t get enough.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
If you have a problem with how some of the users agree or disagree with certain things then you move past it. Think of the forum as a a big family or a large group of friends. You will agree on some things and disagree on others. It's the nature of the beast. However when an apology is owed it won't be taken lightly. You disrespected the forum and insulted everyone in it. Now I'm sure most of the users here would be fine if you apologized and realized that this is just a big family who at the end of the day only care about Jeeping. If you disagreed with a friend and insulted them you would apologize. Think of this the same way. Either quit trolling or move past in the right way. 🍺

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
.... and a lot of really biased and untrue information is being spread around, some of it completely fabricated about other vendors and or people that like to support them.

Biased, Untrue, and completely fabricated? Why don't you give us an example of that, Mighty Teacher. I've don't think I've ever been around a group like Wayalife that documents things so accurately and competently with photos and witness accounts. What information is biased, untrue, and completely fabricated?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
These snowflakes think that having a right to their own opinion also means that they have a right to their own set of facts.
OPINIONS around here can be a bit harsh and to the point. They are hard to hear for someone in disagreement.
FACTS around here are straight forward no BS and very hard for anyone with an IQ of a 2nd grader to argue with.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So you moved my post to the infirmary so you can all pounce on me again huh?

I moved your post, because you called us all, “racist, ignorant, hateful assholes,” then you come back and ask a question.

You owe the entire forum an apology, before your posts will go anywhere but here. Call Overlander an asshole if you want. Call me an asshole, too. I’ve been called one before. The problem is that you called EVERYONE racist, ignorant, assholes.

An apology for using my “first amendment right” to defend myself as you all did?

Oh, you can say anything you want, just be prepared to accept the consequences. The first amendment guarantees that the government will not punish you for what you say, not anyone else.

You know I really like Eddie’s videos and social media posts and will continue to view and follow them. As for this forum; I understand that it is private and I respect that. But the tone that a lot of these threads take is pretty harsh and mostly uncalled for and a lot of really biased and untrue information is being spread around, some of it completely fabricated about other vendors and or people that like to support them.

If the information is biased and untrue, why are you asking questions of us?

Either start an apology thread or take a hike.

Last edited:

EmJustEm06

You need to stop hittin’ that crack pipe, Ream. I’ve only been here a short time, much like yourself, and have seen nothing but shared knowledge, encouragement, compliments, warm welcomes, advice and good humored fun. If you can’t laugh at life then you have a sad existence, friend.
Participate without insult and you’re golden. Insults are the lowliest forms ignorance and stupidity.

IMG_3754.JPG

Top Bottom