What a way to end my day stupid uber driver

Ddays

Hooked
So after taking a further look at my Jeep the front of the frame where the bumper mounts is bent upward, the passenger side lower control mount on the frame bent and twisted back, fender needs to be painted, and the body near the hood has a scratch. Not a simple fix waiting for insurance to take a look at it to see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hope you end up better than I did Rodger. I ended up with a new frame after a similar hit. Glad no one was hurt

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Yea the cops showed up because the guy refused to give me his insurance card or license. He didn’t want to give me anything.

Yeaaahhhh... That's not how this works... The guy sounds shady.

Document everything, be prepared for a legal hassle. This is where I recommend you getting a dashcam, especially because of where you live ;). I have the Blackvue 650 and it works extremely well.

I'm glad everyone is ok, hopefully you can get the Jeep fixed up soon.

rogerk93

So the insurance agent showed up today to the shop and it’s a good thing he actually knew a thing or two because he gave the Shop the green light to fix what ever needed to be done to get the Jeep back to where it was since the other guy was completely at fault.

Desert Crawler

Glad your safe and they are taking care of you. Mine is in the shop due to an old lady running a stop sign. Definitely bent the tie rod and am waiting to hear if there is any other damage. IMG_1704.JPG

rogerk93

bouche03

Sorry to see this...I imagine it's a matter of time before a Jeeper kills someone with their stinger. Nice job avoiding being that person! I'm sure that would be a suit in the making since they are off-road bumpers.

Top Bottom