What about the Pentastar after Hemi Conversion?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
My 90 year old grandfather has one vice and that’s cutting the grass daily in his zero turn Dixie. lol he was a little behind in this picture after being in the hospital for a few days.

View attachment 335249

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Damn dude. If we can learn anything from previous generations, it’s determination, responsibility, work ethic, and (if I dare say it) stubbornness. True badasses all around.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn dude. If we can learn anything from previous generations, it’s determination, responsibility, work ethic, and (if I dare say it) stubbornness. True badasses all around.

Lol stubborn for sure. They just retired 5 years ago.

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol stubborn for sure. They just retired 5 years ago.

That’s just how it was. Just keep going until you can’t. The only reason my dad retired at 67 was because he had a stroke. Probably due to smoking 2 packs a day. Even in his wheel chair today if you try to push him when he can do it he’ll get pissed at you. Doesn’t want any help or sympathy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

My 90 year old grandfather has one vice and that’s cutting the grass daily in his zero turn Dixie. lol he was a little behind in this picture after being in the hospital for a few days.

View attachment 335249

That’s awesome. When I had a big yard I loved to cut the grass, it was the one place I could get away from my ex and my phone at the same time. Damn I miss that mower!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom