What can't you do in a Willy's?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Seemed disrespectful to me being that Eddie and Cindy spend so much time making their own videos for the enjoyment of others here and use that exact phrase 'Way of life' and then this post compared this video to that. Maybe I'm over-thinking it. If this had been posted in the 'random video' thread with the caption, 'Here's a cool video of a guy enjoying his Jeep,' I probably would have never brought it up. Just my :twocents:

Agreed. The 'Way of Life' should have been left out of this post. I hope the OP realizes that he fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn't normally rock a trailer, but I would rock that retro one. Freaking cool.

Maybe slight bad use of words of Way of Life on the forum, when referring to the video. But completely outside of that, it's a cool/inspiring video to watch.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Shitty timing too with it being Eddie and Cindy's 10th anniversary of video making.

What I meant by way of life in regards to the original post was why we do this. Why we love our Jeep and what they mean to us. There was no disrespect to Cindy and Eddie, quite the contrary infact.

Sent from my E6820TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom