What CB and where did you put it?

MrHooah04

Also, chec out right channel radio . Com

They have packages that include SWR Meters etc..tuning can be a pain but the site is extremely resourceful as well.

loscann48

Cobra 29 LX with firestik II. In my 2010 I cut out part of bottom in the center console and mounted it there. Then ran a mic extension next to the shifter. Mic is mounted on the dash and plugs in on the passengers side of console.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pollockk

Ham and CB Mount

I mounted both my Ham and CB radios between my Roll Cage and the roof - they fit perfectly there. The Ham is on the Driver side while my wife is in charge of the CB channels. Both mics are fastened to the top of the cage between driver and passenger - that way, we can use either mike without detaching - just key the mike and talk. makes for simple communications.

Iqr5Cj4USjoMfVx3MboaXVlgACJWuHKVlXxTngIlrvvm=w290-h213-p-no

ljDm9tHVLD0qmBBapGzXxCMllGbx5T7llZvlRbeUh9lO=w308-h213-p-no

hRP69ciFI18D9PphJ-WxH_FZu_axUB66N8x357qfJjjC=w226-h207-p-no

SDG

Caught the Bug
Here is what I did. Only put my Cb in for trail runs, and remove the glove box.

1407186539019.jpg

cebley

No interference, I added extra grounds to the tailgate and added some ferrite to the coax to prevent rfi.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Cebley, that looks fantastic. Was it easy to do.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cebley

It's pretty easy, you basically use a double DIN mount plate to secure both the head unit and the CB. Makes for a tight fit and a good look.

WBJK

Cobra 18, installed in dash.

Looks sharp. Always like when a custom install ends up with a factory look. Would have liked something like this but the OE Nav made it a no go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ldogg

Cobra 75 with a cooltech dash bracket and their tailgate mount. Bought the whole kit from them directly.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407259461.864679.jpg

Top Bottom