Votes: 4 15.4%
  • White

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Flame Red

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Gobi

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
After a 3 year (felt like 10) hiatus from owning a Jeep Wrangler, I'm ordering a Willys Unlimited tomorrow. :D I was going to go with black just like my 2 door was, but now I'm racking my brain with other colour options...:crazyeyes:

..that Gobi beige/tan is really growing on me..

Give me your opinions! I need help making up my mind!!!:thinking:

iof.php-11.png iof.php-12.png iof.php-13.png iof.php-14.png

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Black will always be my first choice, but I can see why others have voted for the Gobi. It is sharp looking!

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Never thought i would like the gobi but seeing it in person changed my mind. Really cool color. Someone on here posted a pic of one built up with all black accents , wheels etc... looked even better

Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black. ~ Henry Ford. I agree with Henry completely. out of your choices other than black I would do the brown. I like Jeeps that are low profile.

xxJWPxx

Black , White and Red always look good and will always be available. I kicked myself in the pants for not getting Tank soon enough after I realized I wanted a 4 door over my 2 door. I love my Mojave Sand and that it's a limited color (although very close to Gobi) makes me like it even more.

My vote is for Gobi.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Silver.

Black is too hard to keep clean
White- meh
Red- girl jeep
gobi is the same category as "tank" OD green, they don't look good in gloss. If it was matte, like the military uses, I'd go with that.

Top Bottom