What did Brown Santa show up with today..

mattfl

did they steal that from poison spyder??

yes/no.

The guy who owns crawler customz was a previous engineer/designer at poison spyder. Not sure what the whole story is, but everyone says the same thing and they are still in business so I imagine he had some rights to the designs or something.

noroad

yes/no.

The guy who owns crawler customz was a previous engineer/designer at poison spyder. Not sure what the whole story is, but everyone says the same thing and they are still in business so I imagine he had some rights to the designs or something.

o ok its a couple bucks less as well. wonder if the steel is lighter or if there is a change? do you still cut the front frame?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The phone AND the iPad don't recognize the GoPro. It doesn't show on the device list. Can't figure out why?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

I had some trouble initially with my GoPro.....totally new to this and had to play catch up......I bought the SD card that is recommended for the GoPro Hero3 Black.....per my geek IT buddy I had to go to the GoPro site and download the latest software for the GoPro and then transfer that file to the SD card.....after that you load the SD card into the GoPro and it should then be able to connect to your GoPro phone app and IPad app........been working like a charm ever since.......GoPro updates the software periodically so always check to keep your GoPro running the newest software.....
Hope this is what's holding you up Armydog.........it had me scratching my head till my geek buddy pointed it out to me.......

~Woodrow~

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just the bumper showed today, maybe tomorrow the stinger will follow! The wife's says "the EVO letters on the side are pretty" huh, not sure how to take that! Pretty? Lol

1410401461709.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Synergy tie rod showed up!! Thanks northridge! View attachment 99779

Make sure you turn the ends of the drag link a little bit in the opposite directions. This is per synergy to keep the drag link sitting up a little. The boots tend to fall off if the drag link falls all the way forward. It will make since when you get it installed. That's if this is a flipped drag link [on top].

noroad

Make sure you turn the ends of the drag link a little bit in the opposite directions. This is per synergy to keep the drag link sitting up a little. The boots tend to fall off if the drag link falls all the way forward. It will make since when you get it installed. That's if this is a flipped drag link [on top].

Its a tie rod lol!

Top Bottom