What did Brown Santa show up with today..

RedFox

Got my evo Drings, carrier, and builder corners today!! Got the corners primed also! Woohoo! Now I just need my rocker panels to come in, and order rock sliders after my wife has our baby!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373602878.061131.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373602897.388839.jpg

Donny

Nice. The custom angle makes a big difference IMO. Not only does it make for an easier step in, but it gives a bit of extra breathing room between the body and rocks when u slide into something sideways. :thumb:

Does the Rubi rock rail stay on with these? I hate the look of the uncovered sides like my Sport came.

Donny

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Does the Rubi rock rail stay on with these? I hate the look of the uncovered sides like my Sport came.

Donny

No you cant run the rubi rail with these. You can get the rock skins that will cover them up though.

No skins, bare

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373643571.641823.jpg

Rock skins

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373643595.202508.jpg

GCM 2

Okay, multi-quote post, here goes....

Nice, ARB is always very nice. It's like American made, but by Right hand drive, wrong side of the road drivers...Aussies!

Trucklites; I think this is the one of best, most used modification and should be put at the top of the list for one of the first three mods.

Aww yehhhh, Another of the best, most used, must have top 3 mods, if not the #1

Damn, people are now hating on you with jealousy on the forums :rock:

Nice try, same jeep....just photo shopped. How long did it take you? I can't believe you would do this ;)

Last edited:

Wizard

Almost 3 months after I ordered it, my Gobi Stealth Rack has turned up, and 6 months after ordering my Jeep, and 2 months after picking the Jeep up, a set of Slush Mats have turned up. The mats were part of the deal with the purchase of the vehicle, but the salesman was too slack to order them for me.

Gobi001_zpse4ad6283.jpg

IMG_1077_zps9afa5995.jpg

Top Bottom