What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Evil

Are you going Ram Assist or full Hydro? I running the PSC and loving it. Pays to have extra hoses but it's pretty cool.

Not sure, only briefly checked on the PSC assist kit that everyone seems to love and or hate but have some time to figure it all out. As of now I don't even need a stabilizer but had ordered it before I called Dynatrac so once all the current projects on the table are done Ill dig into it. Definitely going one way or the other with hydro.

jelliott076

Not sure, only briefly checked on the PSC assist kit that everyone seems to love and or hate but have some time to figure it all out. As of now I don't even need a stabilizer but had ordered it before I called Dynatrac so once all the current projects on the table are done Ill dig into it. Definitely going one way or the other with hydro.

Only issue I've had with the PSC is you can't accelerate while steering max left or right. You have to back off just a hair or you'll blow the hoses. Done that once already even after being warned it would happen. Other than that it is a great system.

Evil

Only issue I've had with the PSC is you can't accelerate while steering max left or right. You have to back off just a hair or you'll blow the hoses. Done that once already even after being warned it would happen. Other than that it is a great system.

Even with the new pressure relief set up?

jelliott076

Even with the new pressure relief set up?

Hmmm....don't know if there is one. All I know is Drew at EVO gave me the stern warning not to max left/right and pound the accelerator. Super Epoxy, Duct Tape, and zip ties put me back in business

Attachments

• 1463629506962.jpg
    1463629506962.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 196

dunn81

Well technically "Purple", but stepped up to 37s earlier this week and my new springs just arrived this morning.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463752003.171914.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463752013.828000.jpg

Top Bottom