What did Brown Santa show up with today..

RUBEERCON

Someone's Jeep parts delayed!

My buddy races vettes in a few events, here's how he handles his ups truck when he gets hit from side doing 40. Put left side of truck in the air and took him across oncoming traffic and he spit into a parking lot steering through a gap. No injuries other than the curb. Solid driver!
IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Someone's Jeep parts delayed!

My buddy races vettes in a few events, here's how he handles his ups truck when he gets hit from side doing 40. Put left side of truck in the air and took him across oncoming traffic and he spit into a parking lot steering through a gap. No injuries other than the curb. Solid driver!
View attachment 266160

View attachment 266161

View attachment 266162

Wow he is a real brown santa

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
IMG_9626.jpg

Pentair 2 hp pool pump. No way I was paying $1000 to have it replaced. I've rebuilt the old one, once. I've got $550 in the new pump & $30 in supplies.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Had a built in ground pool at my last house and will never do that again. First couple years were great, after that I hated it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's salt water, so it isn't that hard to maintain, but I've had it 12 years, and I've spent a lot replacing things. The salt generator, sand in the pump, the liner, a robotic sweeper. I'll never build another one.

Top Bottom