What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yep exactly

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The 27th at midnight you will be finishing up!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

As long as he makes it, that’s all that matters!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Well it wouldn't be the first all nighter I've ever pulled lol. I'll make sure it's complete a week or two prior to eliminate any unnecessary stress and give me a chance to work any kinks out lol

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Well it wouldn't be the first all nighter I've ever pulled lol. I'll make sure it's complete a week or two prior to eliminate any unnecessary stress and give me a chance to work any kinks out lol

lol, just catching up here on WAL. We won’t be doing doing this on the night of 27th. Let me know when you get back from visiting your dad. I am available, we can even do it on a weekday starting around 3pm, if not sat or sun will work for me as well. Safe travels

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
lol, just catching up here on WAL. We won’t be doing doing this on the night of 27th. Let me know when you get back from visiting your dad. I am available, we can even do it on a weekday starting around 3pm, if not sat or sun will work for me as well. Safe travels

Thanks a bunch Matt!!! My schedule is pretty open these days at least for a few more weeks. I'll shoot you a text when I get home and we can set a day.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Got my Krazy Beaver Tools “Dam Rack” in today. I’ll post some pics up tomorrow morning of it. Headed out to dinner tonight. Just super excited and had to share.

Top Bottom