What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JKbrick

Always nice when a shipment of EVO parts come in. Huge shoutout to Bubba at Exodus, always a pleasure doing business with him. Parts include EVO Rockskins, evap skid, oil pan, tranny and transfer skid. Also parts to put together a quiet crawler exhaust. Last but not least got some Synergy parts for our Ram 2500 also thanks to Bubba for hooking me up with those. Cant wait to get everything installed.
View attachment 324722 View attachment 324723

Did you get the recall for the Ram drag link jamb nut?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Better??? bulbs for the JL fog lights.

Well, they can't get any worse. I'm pretty sure I've had brighter battery powered lights I wear on my hat.

If they work as advertised, I may try the ones for the headlights also.

I will post up before and after pics, when I get time to pull the winch and put them in.

Attachments

• IMG_20190408_225135-672x378.jpg
    IMG_20190408_225135-672x378.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20190408_225151-672x378.jpg
    IMG_20190408_225151-672x378.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 115

Jsouder53

Hooked
Better??? bulbs for the JL fog lights.

Well, they can't get any worse. I'm pretty sure I've had brighter battery powered lights I wear on my hat.

If they work as advertised, I may try the ones for the headlights also.

I will post up before and after pics, when I get time to pull the winch and put them in.

Did you not get the led package?

trplxj

Today is a good day. The tow rigs new engine is here. GM Performance 502HO crate engine. Should run pretty good, and pass everything but the gas station. And the JBA headers showed up today.

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

trplxj

Nice! Just in time for gas prices to go up! Lol. Are those JBA’s ceramic coated?

They are ceramic coated. They call the color titanium.

Luckily I don’t drive it a lot, so I will be able to swallow the gas cost a little easier. If it gets 10 to 11 mpg towing I’ll be happy.

Top Bottom