What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Those are sexy. Where did you buy them from?

Clayton Overland+ lower fronts. I put the lower rears on a couple of weeks ago and I really impressed.

oyg1Cxh.jpg

longarmwj

Clayton Overland+ lower fronts. I put the lower rears on a couple of weeks ago and I really impressed.

oyg1Cxh.jpg

Clayton used to be popular in the Grand Cherokee spectrum because they were one of two brands who made a 6 inch lift and probably the only one who offered good control arms. Glad to see they’re making quality stuff for JKs too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Clayton used to be popular in the Grand Cherokee spectrum because they were one of two brands who made a 6 inch lift and probably the only one who offered good control arms. Glad to see they’re making quality stuff for JKs too.

I wouldn't have a prorock on mine if it weren't for Clayton having the bracket kit with welding specs.

benatc1

Hooked
Lol not this time. I’ll start the water pump next week. Filters are just extras, I usually keep three or four around and only had one left. Door hinge liners will go on next week when I change the hardtop and full doors for half doors. Need to order a pcv valve and replace that.

Nice, I'm the same way with filters. Think I have like 4 in storage for my truck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

New windshield wipers, wiper fluid, and a new air filter. Swapping back to an oem filter. Not sold that K&N is good enough to keep all the fine dust out. Thoughts? Experience?

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

Top Bottom