What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats! You will love it. I use my 3/8” all the time. Hardly ever have to bust out the BIG Boy 1/2” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

But when you do, it’s nice having that horsepower when you need it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

LOL, when I first got mine I was busting the shit out of stuff until I throttled back on using it for everything! 10mm bolt won't come out? Where the hell is my 1/2 x 1/4 adapter :evil snicker:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice tool [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Those things are beasts, I love them!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Congrats! You will love it. I use my 3/8” all the time. Hardly ever have to bust out the BIG Boy 1/2” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL, when I first got mine I was busting the shit out of stuff until I throttled back on using it for everything! 10mm bolt won't come out? Where the hell is my 1/2 x 1/4 adapter :evil snicker:

I can’t wait to go in the garage tonight and Bust a Nut. [emoji1417]

Bear_JT

Hooked
I received my wheels I ordered through Discount tire today. They look great, but a couple issues on two different wheels. Ones missing a bolt on the ring and looks like the box has been opened and around the block, and the other has an obvious difference in color from the rest. Hopefully I can get this sorted out in the morning. IMG_9953.jpg IMG_9950.jpg IMG_9942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I received my wheels I ordered through Discount tire today. They look great, but a couple issues on two different wheels. Ones missing a bolt on the ring and looks like the box has been opened and around the block, and the other has an obvious difference in color from the rest. Hopefully I can get this sorted out in the morning.

I had one DL wheel show up jacked as well. The local Discount Tire manager grabbed me, showed me the wheel, and said “there is no way I would let a wheel like that leave my store...even if you wanted it.”[emoji106] He walked me back in the store and called up DL on the spot. They sent a replacement out right away.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I had one DL wheel show up jacked as well. The local Discount Tire manager grabbed me, showed me the wheel, and said “there is no way I would let a wheel like that leave my store...even if you wanted it.”[emoji106] He walked me back in the store and called up DL on the spot. They sent a replacement out right away.

That’s reassuring! I know Discount has always been good to me. I just hate waiting.

Tall Mike

Actually it was FedWrex that just showed up..
Yaesu FTM-400XDR is on the property... :D

20200116_115441.jpg

I haven't been on the ham bands in many years I'm basically starting over. I'll ease back into the hobby on 2m and gradually expand out.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Before the big day, check that you have a socket they fits the lugs and is also thin enough to fit in the holes.

The used spacer I found for the spare tire caused me grief due to that issue.

Great point, that is correct. Impact sockets will not work.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

Congrats! Did you give the the exact length you needed?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yes, I gave them my measurement and they custom built and shipped it the next day. Steve at Adams even honored my 15% Northridge coupon with free shipping.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Before the big day, check that you have a socket they fits the lugs and is also thin enough to fit in the holes.

The used spacer I found for the spare tire caused me grief due to that issue.

Great point, that is correct. Impact sockets will not work.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks! I appreciate the advice! I have a few different sets, hopefully one will work [emoji106]

Top Bottom