What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jab1719

I bought a used electronic sway bar disconnect that I’m going to install using EVO’s no limit disconnect on demand. I have an air compressor so I figured I might as well wire it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddays

Hooked
I bought a used electronic sway bar disconnect that I’m going to install using EVO’s no limit disconnect on demand. I have an air compressor so I figured I might as well wire it up.

Do you mean you bought a take-off Rubicon sway bar or just the electronic part? :thinking:

Ddays

Hooked
Back in the day, we had several dozen spanners on each of my technician's benches to fit the various radius's of scuba equipment in order to open them up (and dissuade the public from working on their own life support gear)...often times it got ridiculous to constantly order new specialty spanners for every new piece of equipment that hit the market...so we starting building our own, using either aluminum stock and drilling holes to drive steel pins into, or making hinged spanners that were articulated to fit several different sized radius's...something to consider.

Yeah, I contemplated one of those hinged ones. All I'd need is a piece of aluminum stock to make my own. Hmmm. That would probably work for the timing rings as well.

jab1719

Do you mean you bought a take-off Rubicon sway bar or just the electronic part? :thinking:

A take off rubicon sway bar. They guy says the electronic part still works but I don’t actually need that part.

Ddays

Hooked
A take off rubicon sway bar. They guy says the electronic part still works but I don’t actually need that part.

Aha. I read it the other way around. You'll love having that setup. I have the manual version but the air one is awesome.

jab1719

Aha. I read it the other way around. You'll love having that setup. I have the manual version but the air one is awesome.

That’s good to hear, I’m excited. I was all set to go the manual route but it just killed me not using my ARB so in a moment of weakness I ordered it!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Back in the day, we had several dozen spanners on each of my technician's benches to fit the various radius's of scuba equipment in order to open them up (and dissuade the public from working on their own life support gear)...often times it got ridiculous to constantly order new specialty spanners for every new piece of equipment that hit the market...so we starting building our own, using either aluminum stock and drilling holes to drive steel pins into, or making hinged spanners that were articulated to fit several different sized radius's...something to consider.

Mine articulates.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TheGrendel

Well, what do we have here.

jfR5vkM.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Are you having any issues with yours or did you just get this for a prevenative?

Hard to say if I’m having any serious issues... at 1800 miles the JT steering seems to be a little loose... but nothing really concerning yet. I got it more so as a preventative knowing I’m gonna be lifting it. I’m also curious if steering will tighten up and get rid of the small amount of wandering I’ve noticed while it’s still stock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom