What did Brown Santa show up with today..

holaCG

a7e8udy7.jpg

A couple parts for my gear swap and $4000 worth of Lovesac Sactional pieces that I didn't order. :(. We ordered a couple extra parts for our couch but they sent 12 extra pieces.

StrizzyChris

and relay panel, relays, fuses, switches, etc for the diy spod
View attachment 60045

Yes please do awrite up! I will not pay sPod prices and am an idiot when it comes to wiring. swank put out some good info, but I always like to read more and more about my biggest weak point which is electrical! :yup:

Did you say you are disappointed in a Bulova watch? :eek: Mine is one of my favorite watches I own!
(online pic of mine)
96E042

I had my stinger show up late last night View attachment 59008

Did someone write "made in india on that PSC stinger? :thinking: :cheesy:

I knew there was another driver on here but couldn't remember who it was. The shipping was.. PRICELESS :D
It rode just fine all the way over wheeler.
We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Last edited:
Got my trucklite gen 2 headlights today. Now waiting on my harnesses to show up. $185 total ain't bad for brand new headlights and harnesses.

Can you pm me the link from where you got them? Please.

Lol I figured that would happen. I got them from another forum member at one hell of a deal. He bought them to use as auxiliary lighting for some reason and never installed them. Got the anti flicker harnesses off amazon. Applied for the amazon rewards card and upon approval got a $50 gift card so after taxes and shipping they only cost me $25.

Oh so by the way if you don't have one and want one amazon right now is giving a $50 gift card upon approval of their rewards credit card. Can be used instantly.

Last edited:

Brankz

Lol I figured that would happen. I got them from another forum member at one hell of a deal. He bought them to use as auxiliary lighting for some reason and never installed them. Got the anti flicker harnesses off amazon. Applied for the amazon rewards card and upon approval got a $50 gift card so after taxes and shipping they only cost me $25.

Wow that's a great deal!! You're lucky.

Wow that's a great deal!! You're lucky.

Almost didn't get it. Was another guy in front if me but he wasn't responding so yea I got real lucky.

Anyways not to get off topic of thread also got my black jeep lettering for front grill. And 3 scooby doo videos for my daughter sticking stuffers. Lol.

Top Bottom