What did Brown Santa show up with today..

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Oh snap! Haven't had that since college. The factory was only a few hours away. Used to buy it by the keg. :cheesy:

We had to drive to PA to buy it when I lived in Ohio.. Good thing the boarder was 10 minutes away.

Nick Julian was in obx last week and shipped it to me!

Whiskey River

Got tired of the melting ice and soggy stuff in the cooler. Plus I have a road trip cross country this Aug to hit the Rubicon and see some old friends in the San Diego area, so I broke down and got the ARB Fridge/Freezer. Now just need to figure out where to mount it. Any suggestions from guys that might have done this? I have a 4 door.
ARB1.jpg ARB2.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Got tired of the melting ice and soggy stuff in the cooler. Plus I have a road trip cross country this Aug to hit the Rubicon and see some old friends in the San Diego area, so I broke down and got the ARB Fridge/Freezer. Now just need to figure out where to mount it. Any suggestions from guys that might have done this? I have a 4 door.
View attachment 33929 View attachment 33930

Nice! Any family going? We fold the rear seat down (small side) behind the driver and strap it down.

Atch

View attachment 33929 View attachment 33930

Nice!! You'll have to keep us posted as to how well it does. It's a pretty steep price but if it works as well as some say it'd be well worth it.

Whiskey River

Nice! Any family going? We fold the rear seat down (small side) behind the driver and strap it down.
Thanks for the suggestion on placement, I'll give it a try. As for the trip it's myself and my 4 year old daughter. Should be a good one. 40 days on the road.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice!! You'll have to keep us posted as to how well it does. It's a pretty steep price but if it works as well as some say it'd be well worth it.

From all the trips I have gone on with guys with the ARB fridge I can tell you they are worth it. It's on my list of things to buy. :thumb:

Top Bottom