What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ATTACH]

Drake Off Road Hood Hold Downs

ATTACH]

Drake Off Road taillight guards (sorry the pic is dark)

Got the Switch-pros setup delivered yesterday. Planning to install the switch panel in the RockHard cage overhead center bar.

BpotyB6s.jpg

Sweet! Digital display?? That's some fancy stuff right there!!

Haha ya...it's definitely going to take some time to get used to the display. I'm used to my old school Miller. Bought this little Lincoln for a steal deal! Did a some burning with it last night plugged into 110 and it impressed the hell out of me. Going to play around with it today @ 220.

Oh look, it's a new PR44 Unlimited just for me, I must have been a very good boy again or Brown Santa must of really liked the way I sat on his lap, LOL
PR44 5-4-15.jpg
Now if EVO would get off there butt and ship me my lower control arms I ordered 2 weeks ago, I could put this together.

Oh look, it's a new PR44 Unlimited just for me, I must have been a very good boy again or Brown Santa must of really liked the way I sat on his lap, LOL
View attachment 141170
Now if EVO would get off there butt and ship me my lower control arms I ordered 2 weeks ago, I could put this together.

Looking good! Are you swapping internals or did you go with an ARB?

Looking good! Are you swapping internals or did you go with an ARB?

After our trip to Tillamook, I found my steering box was shot, both of my front upper control arm Johnny Joints were broke I decided since I was tearing everything apart that I would just go ahead and upgrade the axle at the same time. So I got the PR44 Unlimited with the ARB and the RCV axles and since Uncle Sam was really generous this year with taxes, I even got a PSC hydro assist steering setup too. Just need my new lower control arms from EVO and I can finish putting this thing together.

After our trip to Tillamook, I found my steering box was shot, both of my front upper control arm Johnny Joints were broke I decided since I was tearing everything apart that I would just go ahead and upgrade the axle at the same time. So I got the PR44 Unlimited with the ARB and the RCV axles and since Uncle Sam was really generous this year with taxes, I even got a PSC hydro assist steering setup too. Just need my new lower control arms from EVO and I can finish putting this thing together.

Sounds like a lot of work, but you should have a solid front end when you you are all said and done!

Br sure to post up some pics of the rebuild! :thumbup:

Sounds like a lot of work, but you should have a solid front end when you you are all said and done!

Br sure to post up some pics of the rebuild! :thumbup:

Yeah, but it's fun creative work and its not a daily driver so I don't have that stress of having to have it back on the road. I will try to take some pic's as I go but I'm not a great photographer

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430885493.185068.jpg
Rugged Ridge tire deflator/inflator, haven't heard too much about this but I decided to try it out anyway.

Some more stuff today, Rigged Ridge quick disconnect mirrors for odorless season and a rear tow hook.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430960285.506648.jpg

Top Bottom