What did Santa bring for your Jeep!

I got a Uniden 520XL CB radio and some hand tools. I also got a kayak rack that I guess is indirectly for the Jeep. Can't wait to get to work on the CB install!

Not a huge mod, but I got a Rugged Ridge accessory mount for the dash...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451276173.532841.jpg...now I guess I have an excuse to get a GoPro :yup:

PS...don't pay attention to the George Strait poster on the garage wall[emoji2]

Not a huge mod, but I got a Rugged Ridge accessory mount for the dash...View attachment 179780...now I guess I have an excuse to get a GoPro :yup:

PS...don't pay attention to the George Strait poster on the garage wall[emoji2]

Nice! How was the install? My wife did get me a GoPro but she left it up to me on the mounts. This is one of many I have on the way. I figure the iPhone can go in the dash mount and the GoPro elsewhere for two angles.

PS - Nothing wrong with George Strait in my book [emoji106]

Hahahaha this is the best thing iv ever seen I was laughing so hard [emoji38] those things are awesome I didn't know you could change the shocks on them .

lol, my first pair of Kings! Even if they are for a 1/10 scale model Jeep :happy:. Funny enough, these RC's have a ton of aftermarket support like real Jeeps and have actual mfg making tires, shocks, wheels etc for them! :thumb:

lol, my first pair of Kings! Even if they are for a 1/10 scale model Jeep :happy:. Funny enough, these RC's have a ton of aftermarket support like real Jeeps and have actual mfg making tires, shocks, wheels etc for them! :thumb:

I really want to get one I use to have a Traxxas slash 4x4 that I got a jeep body for it was pretty cool but nothing like the axials Rock crawlers. Let's see some pics of the new kings sitting on it!

Nice! How was the install? My wife did get me a GoPro but she left it up to me on the mounts. This is one of many I have on the way. I figure the iPhone can go in the dash mount and the GoPro elsewhere for two angles.

PS - Nothing wrong with George Strait in my book [emoji106]

Took a whole 5 minutes. Uses an existing screw an snaps into the defroster vent. The phone holder pivots, spins, and is spring loaded to fit any phone in any case. Then you can get a GoPro mount to mount behind your phone.

I really want to get one I use to have a Traxxas slash 4x4 that I got a jeep body for it was pretty cool but nothing like the axials Rock crawlers. Let's see some pics of the new kings sitting on it!

You should! Its been a fun hobby for the past 2 years!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451348841.865758.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451348856.522208.jpg
Kind of crappy photos, ill try and get some better ones during daylight in a couple days.
It actually lifted the Jeep a bit and gave it more flex! Now alls i need to do is add new wheels and bigger tires to fill the gaps! [emoji41]

Evo 1/4 pounder and vacuum pump relocation bracket.
View attachment 179474
I'm going to get the stinger this week

Nice man! I was wondering when you were going to get rid of that factory bumper! Hopefully you don't have any issues drilling the holes for the stinger. Seems to be a problem not being about get get all the Bolts in the top.

Yup, I had to grind the top outer edges of the frame horns so that the top front bolt on the stinger plate could be used

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451401804.036867.jpg

Finally got to have my Christmas (in January) this is my jeep related haulImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452380848.437955.jpg hoping to make good use of the GoPro Hero after I learn how to use it. The hoodie was a total surprise from my daughter and the rte 66 is intended for a future road trip.

Top Bottom