What do BOGGERS sound like daily driving?

aldaman

Ever wonder what Boggers sound like daily driving on the pavement? Others may say its too loud/unbearable, but I have grown to love the hum....These are 33" inflated to 28psi at speeds ranging from 25, 35 & 40mph....

The beginning starts off with the windows rolled up, then at about 45secs into the video, the windows are rolled down....

:cool:

StrizzyChris

not gonna lie...ive never seen as many boggers IN MY LIFE than I saw in the 5 months I lived in Hawaii. They are the Nitto Muds of the Islands lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
not gonna lie...ive never seen as many boggers IN MY LIFE than I saw in the 5 months I lived in Hawaii. They are the Nitto Muds of the Islands lol

Seems like every built rig I have seen from Hawaii has boggers on it. :cheesy:

THey don't sound much louder then my mud grapplers.

aldaman

Hehehe, so true...Other popular tires in my area are the Toyos Open Country MTs and Nitto Trail grapplers..:brows:

aldaman

Seems like every built rig I have seen from Hawaii has boggers on it. :cheesy:

THey don't sound much louder then my mud grapplers.

Yup, they do well here in the mud and sand....I have been thinking about running the mud grapplers whenever I move up to 35s...

Bacon

lol, i almost forgot just how loud those are! I had a set on my old YJ and absolutely loved the noise back then. but then again, I was 24 and didn't have kids. pretty sure I could not handle that now. :naw:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Ever wonder what Boggers sound like daily driving on the pavement? Others may say its too loud/unbearable, but I have grown to love the hum....These are 33" inflated to 28psi at speeds ranging from 25, 35 & 40mph....

The beginning starts off with the windows rolled up, then at about 45secs into the video, the windows are rolled down....

:cool:

I would definitily put a .45 into the base of my skull. Man that is loud! It sounds like you are being chased by a WWII fighter plane! For a offroad only rig, I might be able to deal with it, but on a daily? Hell no. :D

Holeshot

Banned
that is a real loud tire heh!! There's a guy who own wj on my street that has boggers on it, and its a mall princess! :doh: Every time he passes by I know its him only by the sound these tires are doing :icon_crazy:

On a DD, they will wear out too fast.

Top Bottom