what do you do with your doors?

my_jk

I purchased a Racor lift that is rated to handle up to 250 lbs. You can use a drill and the provided attachment to easily lift and lower the HardTop. I added pool noodles and straps that allows me to attach the HardTop to...

IMAG1758.jpg

IMAG1757.jpg

1dc698b1.jpg

:beer:

Wish I had a easy way of storing my hardtop, but I guess I guess theres no easy way when you park in a lot.

cottrellsahara

What my dad I built

Works great but is kind of hard to hoist the top all the way up there by hand

Attachments

• jeep hanger.jpg
    jeep hanger.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 302

JethroJK

IMG_1514.jpg IMG_1515.jpg

I made these two stands for my doors. I can wheel them around. I liked the hanging idea but had some people tell me they damaged their seals and also hanging for long periods of time could cause warping issues. So I chose this route. Only problem is it does take up floor space.

Hatewagon

we store our doors inside our den, they just kinda become part of the furniture :D
as far as the nuts go, we just leave them off like robar.

Thats a good one Eddie! While we havent done that, there is always Jeep stuff. recovery gear and camping equipment all over the house.

sundaydriver

I have the Racor. Got it the end of last summer, love it. Works awesome!!! This spring, I'm going to weld up some ACE ENGINEERING style door hangers. Really like it when they hang naturally. :blush: Don't know what I'll do with my nuts??

j.house013

Back spare room standing like they mount with towels draped over and between them. Works good for me, at least till I get a garage and can build some storage holders/mounts

texasdave

Man, I wish I had a garage. Mine are in the storage shed in the back yard. it's more like a little apartment though. Gotta carry them all the way around to the back, then just lean them against the wall. I've always put the nuts back on every time I put the doors back on.:doh:

ssmearing

I built myself a rolling rack for my doors so I dont have to carry them from the garage, (kinda lazy like that). It works pretty good

Miss Boss

I also store them in the garage against the wall. I should find a better spot for them though as the doors are always off. I have owned my jeep for 4.5 months and the doors and top were off for about 3.5 of those months.

You're lucky! You're in SoCal... You can do that! It rains every other freakin day here (in VA) :grayno: I'm def missing SoCal these days!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I hang my doors like this and I don't think it will be a problem. If you look at it the the window goes up in the seal a good ways.

Top Bottom