What do you pay for a gallon of gas?

fiend

Caught the Bug
2.99 at the ARCO down the street from me in Arcadia CA. 3.47 at the 76 across the street. Can’t figure out why anyone would pay so much more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
2.99 at the ARCO down the street from me in Arcadia CA. 3.47 at the 76 across the street. Can’t figure out why anyone would pay so much more.

Saw this same thing with 2 across the street in west LA . Think stations are hurting and trying whatever works to get by . Think most make about 5 cpg gross profit so some are aggressively cost cutting and trying to use foot traffic and other sales to balance the equation . Changing every day so some deals to be had on gas

fiend

Caught the Bug
Saw this same thing with 2 across the street in west LA . Think stations are hurting and trying whatever works to get by . Think most make about 5 cpg gross profit so some are aggressively cost cutting and trying to use foot traffic and other sales to balance the equation . Changing every day so some deals to be had on gas

I wouldn’t be surprised if they make more money on concessions than gas. Kind of like movie theaters, especially now that a lot of them sell booze.

TheGrendel

Cheaper gas is coming especially to the Eastern seaboard. Already seeing it here in Texas. Colonial Pipeline is the largest refined products line in the US. They just cut rates by 20% to get products out of the refining complex down here.

Top Bottom