What is your jeeps name!!!

Smitty

Black Sheep!
Back story: my first jeep was a white 96 XJ and it had hail damage to It that made it look lumpy in certain light.. thus friends and family named it "the sheep" so I kept that going in honor of my first jeep that started this wonderful,expensive addiction :D

Sent from my android phone with the wayalife app

My six year old niece got so excited when I told my sister I was going to pick up my new Jeep. It was odd for her to be that happy about my new Jeep but I thought hey, maybe she knows what they are... good girl. She started crying when my sister said she wouldn't taker her to my house that night when I got home. She was much happier when I told her that I would go to her house that night when I got back in town and show it to her.
When I got there she ran out of the house so full of glee. No hug, she ran right past me and straight to the Jeep. She opened the tailgate for a quick look then slammed it shut and ran to the back door then to the front. I said to my sister and brother in law,"I had no idea she would be this excited." They just shrugged their shoulders not understanding it either.
After a whirlwind tour through the Jeep she walked around the side we were on with a look of pissed off disappointment and said "Where's the SHEEP?!"
That name almost stuck. She was not impressed with her uncle when we explained what a Jeep was.

H8MUD

Mine is Saracon.

Seven-year-old neighbor asked me if it was a Rubicon and I told him it was a Sahara...he was quiet for several seconds and said "so its a Saracon, and that's been her name since (his dad has a Rubicon).

$h!t kids come up with.

JKWrang

So before I met my wife every girl I brought home I introduced as Stacey. Didnt matter what her name really was... introduced my roomate as "jeff, meet stacey!"

Was always a good laugh til I introduced my wife as her real name.

Well my wife caught wind of that joke and since my Jeep has been dubbed the mistress. .. she calls the Jeep Stacey. It stuck.

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

jknit

A week before I picked up my jeep, I was at the MSPCA my girlfriends friend was getting a kitten. I fell in love with a Mastiff, Great Dane, Rotti mix names bishop...guy was amazing, I stayed for an hour playing with him but the girlfriend wouldnt let me take him home. His name was Bishop, so a week later when I picked up my black 4 door, Bishop it was

Simmons

A week before I picked up my jeep, I was at the MSPCA my girlfriends friend was getting a kitten. I fell in love with a Mastiff, Great Dane, Rotti mix names bishop...guy was amazing, I stayed for an hour playing with him but the girlfriend wouldnt let me take him home. His name was Bishop, so a week later when I picked up my black 4 door, Bishop it was

Man the name fits that dog with that mix

raiden1612

Not original. But, family calls her Rubi..always wanted a Rubicon since the tomb raider movie..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BrowniesJK

My 07 was Brownie
My 13 we thought would carry on that tradition but she has affectionately been named PorkChop... She is a full figured girl >=}

The name of my Jk is Canvas JK. The name comes from my first carrier squadron I served with HS-5 Nightdippers. Our call sign was CANVAS since Nightdippers was too close to Rippers from VF-11 Red Rippers. When onboard an aircraft carrier the maintenance department communicates with the flight deck via radio and call sign. So we were called CANVAS. So after many years of flying the starboard delta or the resuce pattern the Carrier Airwing would tell the fighter pilots, CANVAS has you covered meaning if you have to eject the helo will be there to pick you up. In the squadron we had a saying "you ditch and call, we bitch and haul!" We were also the fastes way to get maintenance personnel to the divert area in the event a jet had mechanical problems.

So taking Canvas JK as the name for my jeep seemed appropriate. A Jeep is the most capable vehicle on the road. You get into a pinch we are there to help you out. You get stuck no problem there is a winch ready and willing to help.

Just remember, Canvas has you covered.

R/
Will

Top Bottom